--SETTING UP SMART STB ON SMART TV 1. DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SMART STB APP FROM YOUR TV APP STORE. 2. START THE APP AND WHEN YOU SEE LOADING PORTAL ON THE SCREEN PRESS OK. 3. GO TO SYSTEM SETTINGS AND WRITE DOWN THE VIRTUAL MAC ADRESS. 4. GO TO HTTPS://SMART-STB.NET/ AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT. 5. IN THE PORTAL URL ENTER YOUR ‘PORTAL URL’ (CHECK YOUR ACTIVATION E-MAIL) AND CLICK OK. 6. PRESS ORDER NOW AND YOU ARE DONE. 7. THE APP IS FREE FOR 7 DAYS. TO GET THE APP FOR A LIFETIME, YOU BE REQUIRED TO PAY A FEE OF $27.99.
1. Download ‘STB Emulator’ from the Google Play Store 2. Install and Load the ‘STB Emulator’ app. 3. Tap near the top-right corner, then click Settings. 4. Tap Profiles. 5. Tap Test portal to modify the existing profile or Add profile to create a new one. 6. Tap STB Model and select whichever STB Model you wish to emulate (preferable Mag 250). 7. Tap Portal settings and enter your ‘Portal URL’ (Check your activation e-mail) and click OK. 8. Now tap Screen Resolution. 9. We recommend you choose 1280×720. You are welcome to choose higher, but it may be laggy. 10. MOST IMPORTANT STEP: Scroll down and find MAC address. This is an important number because it is how your IPTV service will identify your set top box. 11. You must tell us your MAC address. 12. Exit the app and restart.
IPTV WITH KODI
1. Install our kodi add-on here 2. login with your username and password
MAG BOX (MAG 250/254/256)
1. Turn on your MAG device. Loading it up and click Settings. 2. Go to the Setting menu. Click on System settings and click on “Servers”. 3. Select “Portals”. 4. In the “Portal 1 name” line enter the any name. You can enter clearstreamz. 5. In the “Portal 1 URL” enter the portal URl 6. Select Ok. 7. When all the steps listed above are done press”EXIT” 2 times on the remote control and restart the portal. 8. Now everything is ready to start watching Live TV. 9. If you have status “Your STB is blocked. Call the provider“. Maybe your MAC address is not active. Please contact us. I will add MAC address for you.
PERFECT PLAYER WITH ANDROID DEVICES
1. Download our custom Perfect player from here 2. login with your username and password If you have any audio issues, particularly with VOD, then try alternative options for the decoder. Settings -> Playback -> Decoder. This is trial-and-error, and there is no “correct” answer. It depends on your particular hardware. Take a few minutes and test with each of the options to see which gives you the best solution for your device.
CLEARSTREAMZ APP ON FIRE TV
1. Enable unknown source. a. Navigate to and open Settings from the menu on the top. b. Click ‘Device’ from the available options on the next screen. c. Click ‘Developer Options. d. Select ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ and turn it ON. 2. Install the "Downloader App" from Amazon App Store if you don't have it installed 3. open downloader. on the left side of the screen select browser and type the url:HTTPS://DOWNLOAD.clearstreamz.com 4. Click ‘GO’ once you have entered the URL. 5. Navigate to the directory of your choice and click on the directory. select and download any app 6. The APK file will now download on your device. 7. Once the file downloads, a message will appear on the screen asking for your confirmation to install the application. Press the down key on your remote twice and click ‘Install’ on the bottom right. 8. After the completion of installation, you will see a confirmation message stating ‘App Installed’ with two buttons ‘Done’ & ‘Open.’ 9. ‘Open’ will launch CLEARSTREAMZ APP IPTV on FireStick right away. 10. Enter your Username and Password ( This will be provided to you after your purchase). 11. If you entered your Username and Password correctly, the App should load to the following screen. a. TV: This is where you get access to all the live channels. b. Movies: This is the section which brings to you content on Movies On-Demand. c. Catchup: recording of some selected channels on our server. iT REPLays content that was broadcasted a few hours ago. 4. Series: This is the section which brings to you content on Series On-Demand. 5. EPG: It stands for Electronic Program Guide and provides you with information on what is currently playing on various TV channels on CLEARSTREAMZ IPTV.
DREAMLINK T1 BOX WITH DOL2 APP
1. From the main page, Open My Apps. If the DreamOnline (DOL2) is not in the My apps folder when you purchase a new Dreamlink T1 box you have to go to the Market folder, find it and install it from there- after that it will appear in the My apps folder 2. Select DreamOnline (DOL 2) – It will automatically load to the Service menu. 3. On DOL Page, note the Mac address in the top right corner. Add it during the checkout on the field “Mac Address”. Select “Setting”. 4. Edit should be highlighted already, press OK on your remote to edit details. Now you must input your information: 1. Service Nickname: Enter server name: Put any name of your choice( Clearstreamz) 2. Service/Portal URL: http://tv.clearstreamz.com:25461/c/ – Double check it, make sure all character you fill is right. 3. Certificate: Leave it unchecked 4. User ID: Leave it empty 5. User Password: Leave it empty 5. Now Select OK to save your settings. Click the red button to Connect Service. It will now automatically connect. 6. Like you see it is very easy to setup you just need enter your portal URL.
IPTV SMARTERS ON ANDROID AND IOS
1. Downlod the IPTV Smarters App from Google Play Store or Apple Store 2. Install the App after download 3. Open the app and input the following account details that will be sent to you after purchase: 1. Username: Enter your username 2. Password: Enter your password 3. Server Url: Enter http://domain:port 4. Select Login to continue:The app should open a different screen if your account credentials are correct.
GSE FOR ANDROID AND IOS (APPLE DEVICES)
1. DOWNLOAD GSE PRO IPTV FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE OR APPLE APP STORE. 2. ON THE LEFT SIDE, AT THE TOP CLICK THE 3 LINES TO OPEN THE MENU. 3. GO TO “XTREAM CODES API” AND CLICK THE “+” BUTTON IN THE TOP RIGHT. 4. NAME THE PLAYLIST AS YOU WISH. FOR EXAMPLE: CLEARSTREAMZ. 5. THEN ENTER HTTP://domain:port 6. ENTER YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS TO LOGIN (YOU WILL GET THIS FROM YOUR US AFTER PAYMENT). 7. THEN SELECT ADD. 8. CLICK ON FORCE EPG TO UPDATE. 9. PICK YOUR CHANNEL AND START STREAMING.
1. Goto this Link 2. Enter your Username and Password. (Your account details after purchase) 3. Now you should be able to watch Live Tv on your web browser VOD AND SERIES IS Not fully supported on webplayer